The full text of the admissions brochure for the 111th academic year of the National Yangming Jiaotong University Master and Doctoral Program is open for
take an exam
Detailed Exam Admissions Link: 111 School Year Entrance Exam Important Relevant Agenda
How to apply？
- Applicants who are of R.O.C. nationality, who are overseas Chinese students, or who have been the student of any school in the R.O.C.by foreign student admission and have graduated or have been dismissed are not qualified for foreign student admission.
- Instruction in this university is mainly given in Mandarin Chinese; it is highly suggested for applicants of undergraduate programs to be proficient in the Chinese language, particularly in speaking and listening.
- Application for admission must be submitted and must include the following materials
- The autumn term－https://oia.nctu.edu.tw/en/
- An application form (including a statement of study plan written in Chinese or English).
- A photocopy version of the diploma of the highest degree achieved or any other equivalent document(s) (translated into Chinese or English and certified by a Taiwan foreign office), and a full English transcript of academic records should be handed in at the time of application. (Those who will graduate later in the same academic year may submit a document attesting to their forthcoming graduation instead).
- A photocopy of transcript in English or Chinese.
- GMAT or GRE score.（Applicant for admission for MBA and Ph.D. Degree Program in the College of Management must prepare it.）
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes.(For applicants for undergraduate programs, another letter should be prepared by an instructor of Chinese language which state the Chinese proficiency for the applicant.)
- A statement of health condition, including a report of AIDS tests, issued by a practicing physician.
- A statement of financial support for study.
- A photocopy of passport or other equivalent supporting documents.
※ Other documents may be required by certain departments or graduate schools; in this case, the applicant will be informed.
4. The “Admission Notice” will be sent to the admitted applicants six weeks before registration.
Information for International Students
Office of International Affairs, NYCU: https://oia.nycu.edu.tw/en/
Chinese Language Program of NYCU
Study in Taiwan
NYCU Academic Calendar
NYCU Campus Map